Wednesday, March 2, 2011

30 DOT Day 8

Someone who made your life Hell  or treated you badly.


Okay, here's where it gets messy. I will be honest in what I say and it may bother you or upset you but as I said at the outset of this experiment, these are my feelings. Feel free to skip this one if you like.


I am a survivor of  mental and sexual abuse at the hands of my biological father. I say survivor instead of victim because that is a mentality I will not allow myself to have. He has no power over me now, and cannot hurt me or my family. I will choose not to divulge his name here. It's not really about him, it's about me. I could drag him through the mud and lay out all the terrible things he did to both me and my mother but instead I will take the high road and not rehash the past. 


Break the silence. (new link, same song)

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.melissasrandommusings.blogspot.com