Sunday, March 6, 2011

30 DOT Day 12

Something you never get compliments on.


Folks are generally nice to me and my friends are quite honest and able to share their feelings with me. But one thing they never compliment me on is my ability to be a geek. I am quite dorky, and I'm pretty good at it, but no one ever says "Gee Melissa, it's awesome that you play WoW." Or "You know, no one can pop out random useless trivia like that Melissa!".  Granted these are probably things most people would NOT want to be complimented on, but I embrace my inner nerd. She's a fun girl with eccentricities and quirks that, I think, make her quite lovable!


Geek is this quite long clip that made me crack up at how many I identified with (approx 12), any other of my friends? Chris liked some of them but will never admit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.melissasrandommusings.blogspot.com