Thursday, March 24, 2011

30 DOT Day 30!!!!!

A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself 


Dear Melissa,
 First off, I love that you actually completed this 30 day thing! You really surprised me and I'm proud of you. I can't believe it's finally over. This was especially challenging, because not only did the frequency make you feel creatively restrained, but the fact that they were all guided and you had to stay on topic.


 I love that you know how to have fun, your carefree spirit and willingness to laugh at yourself. Many people take themselves to seriously and you don't fall into that trap. I love that you say what you mean without trying to be mean. I love that you put God first in your life even when it is uncomfortable. I love that you can be a leader without being a complete jack wagon! Too often those who claim to be leaders are total jerks and unapologetic about it. At least when you get jerky (because it happens to all of us sometimes) you almost always apologize and most likely didn't mean it that way. 


 I love that you try without giving up. Even if something seems impossible, you are willing to take a shot at it and see what happens. I love that today's entry was one of the hardest for you to write because of your humility. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.melissasrandommusings.blogspot.com