Tuesday, March 22, 2011

30 DOT Day 28

What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?


Well if I got someone pregnant, we would be checking one of us in to the circus because that, my friends, is impossible. 


If I were pregnant, that would mean a lot of work needs to be done. My spare bedroom would need remodeled and cleaned. All of Lilly's baby things that we kept "just in case" would need to be gotten out of the attic. That in itself would be an exercise in risking life and limb in that cluster muck. 


Aside from the work involved in preparing for a new baby, there would be lots of excitement. I loved being pregnant with Lilly, it was like having my best friend with me all the time. I talked to her, and rubbed my belly non stop. I even liked it after she discovered there was an internal button that made me spontaneously eject whatever I had just eaten... 

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Did you have infertility issues?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No infertility issues here, second month of trying and BAM, here comes Lilly LOL. We decided at the first of the year 2002, and were pregnant in February 2002. Ask and ye shall receive huh?!

    ReplyDelete

www.melissasrandommusings.blogspot.com