Monday, March 14, 2011

30 DOT Day 20

Your views on drugs and alcohol.


Well, let me begin by saying something my husband taught me... Jesus is my favorite wine maker! I believe in moderation, alcohol is not a very bad thing. Over indulging can cause you to compromise your values (not to mention give you a serious headache). So therefor I choose not to get sloppy drunk just because I have a glass of wine, or a margarita or heck even a Long Island Iced Tea :)


I think most illegal drugs are that way for good reason. They are highly addictive and the effects can destroy lives. I however feel that marijuana should be legal and we should tax the ever loving crap out of it! That may not be a popular stance among my readers, but it's my personal opinion. Oh, and this song cracked me up. Who knew?? Neil Diamond?! It's actually an anti drug song, and quite a catchy little ditty LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.melissasrandommusings.blogspot.com