Wednesday, March 9, 2011

30 DOT Day 15

Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.


Maybe I don't deny myself enough, I honestly can't think of something I have tried to live without that made my life unbearable. 


I guess if I stretch things a bit I could say that my not allowing people to get close to me has denied me close friends in the past. I know what that's like, not having people know the real me. I will say life was a lot more gray then. With closeness of friends you bring a virtual rainbow of colors into your life. I have probably denied myself blessings by guarding myself so tightly. The relationships I am building now, through the power of Christ, are deeper, long lasting and fulfilling. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

www.melissasrandommusings.blogspot.com