Wednesday, March 23, 2011

30 DOT Day 29

Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.


Almost done with this 30 day journey. If you've kept up with this, then you may know more about me than you would like or even thought possible. Well here's a little more...


One thing I would like to change about myself is that I would love to be more of a cleaner. I try and do my best as a house wife, but it is not my strong suit. Things like that don't come naturally to me, so it's as if I am working against nature to accomplish anything. If those things could come a little easier that would be awesome! So if you are so inclined, I would love your prayers in this area :)

2 comments:

  1. It's a tough one, I don't naturally notice or care when something is dusty or out of place. I am trying to train myself to see the world through Chris's eyes. Because he notices ALL that kinda stuff!

    ReplyDelete

www.melissasrandommusings.blogspot.com