Friday, March 18, 2011

30 DOT Day 24

Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)


I decided to a playlist for several someones in my family and choose song or songs for each of them.


Chris: Blow up the Outside World by Soundgarden because it takes me back to the days when we were young and only wanted to be together
Chris: Part 2 Bootcamp by Soundgarden because we are living our something else, our something good
Lilly: Cinderella by Stephen Curtis Chapman because I know that you will grow up but you will always be my little girl
Lilly: Part 2 Ribbons Undone by Tori Amos because you are my little pony
B.J.: Paradise City by Guns N Roses because I can still see you as a kid singing along to this with your mess of red hair and being a total rock star
Mom: The Beekeeper by Tori Amos because I know that when death took my queen and you left this earth you awoke somewhere even better
Mom: Part 2 These Dreams by Heart because I will never forget seeing you dance and hearing you sing along to these women just a month before you died
Dad (Lynn): Then They Do by Trace Adkins because while you weren't around for my baby years you are still my dad, no matter what
Dad: Part 2 He Didn't Have to Be by Brad Paisley because I am so glad you are the man you didn't have to be
Mom (Marianne): His Strength is Perfect by Stephen Curtis Chapman because you are stronger than you know and because I know you like the verse :)
All my friends: Lean on Me by Bill Withers because you can always count on me to be there for you


I just realized there are two SCC songs on this and I'm not even a huge fan of his. Apparently his words express feelings for me pretty well though?!











No comments:

Post a Comment

www.melissasrandommusings.blogspot.com