Saturday, February 26, 2011

30 DOT Day 4

Something you have to forgive someone for


This one might be difficult. As a Christian, we are taught to forgive. Jesus said to forgive someone 7 x 70 times or some outrageous number. I once was a holder of grudges. Were it an Olympic sport, I would have won gold (that's the best right?). This is something I have learned to do over the years. That being said, I can forgive but I do not forget. To forgive you means I will not harbor ill will towards you in my own heart but that does not mean I will give you the chance to do it again. To me that is just wisdom. But even that, I guess it depends on the situation. So for todays exercise I am going to pass and say that as you will learn later, if I can forgive this one man, I can forgive anyone... in time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

www.melissasrandommusings.blogspot.com