Wednesday, October 24, 2012

SparkleCon 2012!!

 I alluded in my last post to a trip I recently took out west. Well let me tell you, I had a blast! I flew in to Denver and my sweet friend Sam picked me up at the airport. The following day, we Thelma and Louise-d it down to Albuquerque, New Mexico. It was a beautiful drive down, and I personally had a great time. I even saw antelope!


 Once we got there we were greeted by huge hugs from Wendi and Megan. Even though we had never met in person, it was like reuniting with old friends. That night we had dinner at a local Mexican restaurant where I got the biggest bowl of guacamole in the history of man.

 The next morning kind of snuck up on us, so after much rushing around, I did a quick makeup job at Wendi's mother in laws dining room table. After that, it was a flurry of delicious food, makeup and laughing till my sides hurt. I met wonderful women who share my obsession with all things sparkly. Goodie bags were provided by Milani Cosmetics, Tick: Tock Cosmetics, Chinovi Cosmetics and Dorian and Dahl Perfumery (reviews all to come soon).

 I also had my first experience at MAC. This adorable guy Ricky gave me a mini makeover when all I was expecting was a color match. He was so sweet and cute, I just wanted to bring him home and sit him on my shelf.
Me, Ricky and Sam
I'll sign off with one last pic of the whole gang!
L-R WendiSamMegan, Angela, Me, Meredith Jia








No comments:

Post a Comment

www.melissasrandommusings.blogspot.com