Thursday, October 18, 2012

See what had happened was...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Today I come to you with my tail tucked between my legs. I have failed as a blogger. Maybe I lost my passion, maybe I got busy or maybe I just forgot. Either way, my little piece of the interwebs has been neglected. Well, no more I say! I have so many exciting things to share with you all. Little Miss "never been out of the south" traveled to Colorado and New Mexico to meet up with some other (more dedicated) bloggers for the first annual SparkleCon put together by Wendi at Makeup Zombie. You can check out her post about it here. But I've got a preview pic for ya until you get the chance to read her blog ;)


So to make it up to you, I'm going to begin a series of makeup looks based off the characters created by Tori Amos, including some from the Strange Little Girls album. This was suggested to me by my dear friend Sam at Kiss My Sparkle. But I can't decide which girls to do, I don't want to offend any of them (sounds ridiculous I know, but I believe they have feelings). Decisions, decisions! There are some potentials here and here. Do you have any suggestions? What's your favorite Tori style??

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.melissasrandommusings.blogspot.com