Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Tori Series Part 2: Girl Disappearing

Thanks for coming to see my second look in the Tori Amos series. Today's girl is Clyde, she appears on the American Doll Posse album and I just loved her bright eyes.






 

To create this look I used :
Eyes:
UDPP original all over the lid
Tick Tock Cosmetics Eyeshadow base in Milky Way and Supernova
Sugarpill "Decora"
Geek Chic Cosmetics "Yes, Sir"
Moi Cosmetics "Haunted"
NYC highlight color from "Dark Shadows"
MAC "Smolder" to tightline upper water line
Elf Cream Eyeliner "Plum Purple" under lower lash line
Sugarpill "Paperdoll" under lower lash line
Clinique Mascara as always

Cheeks:
Darling Girl Cosmetics "Doll Face"

Lips:
OCC Lip Tar Anime
OCC Lip Tar Grandma

Here's Clyde's blog from several years ago, if you want to get to know her more. My favorite quote from her bio is "But if no one sees their potential then they may not ever see it themselves and that would be tragic." If you want to hear the song this blog title was taken from click here. See you next time!



*Some products were sent to me for my consideration. All opinions are my own, like them or not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.melissasrandommusings.blogspot.com