Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Baby it's cold outside!

It's that time again, time for a makeup showcase in Never Too Much Sparkle. This week's theme: Winter Sunset. I took my inspiration from this picture I found whilst Googling. Not your typical wintry pic thus inspiring a not your typical wintry eye look.

One day *fingers crossed* I'll learn to take pics with consistent lighting and in focus lol! I used a butt ton of different shadows and pigments, the few I remember are Shiro Rapidash, Dawn Eyes Copper Beige and Moi Minerals Shimmer and Pearls.

Hope you like the look, I had fun getting back into the swing of things slapping some color on my eyes. Christmas through New Years I was more than a little lazy with making myself presentable, so here's to lookin  purdy and getting my stuff together! Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.melissasrandommusings.blogspot.com