Monday, December 5, 2011

It's a blue, blue winter

The fab Wendi, my pal the Makeup Zombie posted this weeks challenge and wouldn't ya know I had just done my eyeballs in that theme without even knowing it! I used theBalm Muppet palette for the most part to create this look along with a silvery gray from a Sephora palette I got last year.


This is not your typical wintry look because here in the south we rarely get snow. We are more prone to ice storms creating black ice all over the roads which leads to a murky slush on the side of the road. So that's kinda what I went for in this look. It was a bit more vibrant IRL but it was overcast and my picture taking skills of my own eyes are still meh. Anywho! Hope y'all have a great day and send some snow my way, ya here?!

p.s. I am now humming this with a small change in the lyrics to suit the blog title lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.melissasrandommusings.blogspot.com