Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I love the 80s

For Christmas I talked my aunt into giving me the Electric set of Urban Decay 24/7 liners and once I got them I could NOT wait to use them. Temptalia did a great review of them here. It also worked out that this weeks Makeup Showcase in NTMS was free choice, and what better way to pay homage to such great colors than with an 80s themed look!

They are all awesome, and you know I'm a purple kinda girl so Ransom had to be used immediately. Grab some shoulder pads, a bustier and some Aqua Net and have a look at my 80s look!



For this look I used
UDPP
Sweet Libertine "Disco Butterfly" over Pixie Epoxy on the lid
My Beauty Addiction "Heliotrope" in the crease
Pampered Xombie "Amityville" to blend the line between lid and crease
Fyrinnae "Calavera Cupcakes" on the browbone and inner corner
Urban Decay "Radium" to line the upper eye
Urban Decay "Ransom" under the eye
Clinique mascara as always


And here's a little something to give you some inspiration! What about you, are a child of the 80s like me??

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.melissasrandommusings.blogspot.com