Monday, August 1, 2011

Life's a beach... no really

An awesome opportunity presented itself to me in the way of a girl trip. This weekend I'm going to Hilton Head S.C. with one of the coolest chicks I know, Debbie! I am so excited to get to have some girl time as well as beach time :D I've never been to HH, so if you have any ideas for sight seeing or fun stuff to do, let me know. Otherwise, I will happily vegetate on the beach under an umbrella, which isn't too bad if ya ask me!!

So nothing else really to do, except pack lots of sunscreen (as I am quite pasty) and prepare for an amazing time!

5 comments:

  1. One of the coolest chicks?! Jk'ng,I would have went for room temperature :) We'll have a great time, no need to make plans (and no, no one has hacked my account! See you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm a nice day on the beach....sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait, it's gonna be great. However I can't decide whether to be excited about the whole "no husband or child" aspect or just plain sad... I'm gonna go with excited for now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got in yesterday and it was a great trip! I hung out by the pool while poor Debbie had to sit through meetings... If I say I felt guilty about that, does that make it okay?! We had some great meals, watched a couple movies (who knew The Dilemma was so serious?) and overall just relaxed. I had a fabulous time and can't wait for my next girl trip!!

    On the down side, I did miss my family. But after fighting through that brief spell everything was suh-weet.

    ReplyDelete

www.melissasrandommusings.blogspot.com