Magdalene of I'm not skinny, so what? tagged me in this and although I'm a bit late doing it, I had a lot of fun!!
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I would definitely part with shadows and palettes before my mascara and lip gloss! I could handle a naked eye if I could jazz it up with liner, mascara and a red lip :)
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I like my hair, so I don't think I would dig being totally bald. However, if you're talking just cut it real short, I would do that as long as my hair were long enough to donate to Locks of Love.
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink! Most definitely :)
4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Clothes, because every time I go shopping for clothes, I talk myself out if it. To get stuff that fits me nicely usually means spending more money than I'm comfortable with. Not to mention, as a mom I rarely get to try on more than a few things at a time before Lilly gets bored!
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
I would rather the eyeliner as lipstick for several reasons actually. For hygienic reasons, the mouth is one of the dirtiest places on your body. No way would I put that bacteria near my eyeball! Secondly, I have some nice eyeliner colors that could easily double as a lip color, just add a balm and BAM!
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora. The selection is great, plus I get my aunt's discount at the one in the Penney's near me WooT!
7. Would you rather use only one eyeshadow color or one lip color the rest of your life?
As much as I love different shadow colors, I think I be apt to settle for a neutral eye. Changing the lip color can change the feel of the look completely. Pink, red, coral, bronze, the possibilities are endless.
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
Summer clothes in winter, hands down. I can't stand being hot. It makes me sweat, after a while no one smells that pleasant and frankly, it makes me grumpy as all get out! No one likes a grumpy Melissa >:/
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails. My personality is fairly bubbly so they suit my personality better. Sometimes I can pull off vampy, but it's more of a seasonal look for me.
10. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
I like messy buns but since I have not mastered that art, I'll stick with pony tails.
11. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
I would rather skip nails but cannot imagine a life without lipgloss!
12. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? Or sharpie them in everyday?
I kind of don't understand this one, either way wouldn't you have no eyebrows? I guess if I had none, I'd have to Sharpie them in. I am not a fan of the "Whoopie" look. (Did you know she has no eyebrows?)
13. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I'm more of a makeup junkie, so once again I have to sacrifice the polish.
Feel free to tag yourself on this one if you want to, it was lots of fun :)