Wednesday, June 22, 2011

MIA??

Judging by my blog, it looks like I fell off the face of the Earth! But not really. Last week we had an awesome vacation in Florida, got to see some friends and spend lots of time with my favorite brother :) Just a quick update because I feel like I'm neglecting poor MRM. I'm heading to a friends house to chill in the pool, because, dang it's hot up in here! I'll write a more detailed post soon, but the cool water is calling my name, can you hear it? Because I sure do... melissa... Melissa... MELISSA!!! See it's getting louder so gotta go for now! Hope you're all having a GREAT summer!

3 comments:

  1. I think it took me 3 minutes, at least, to figure out what MRM meant :) Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Have fun dipping in the pool :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! It's good to be back :)

    ReplyDelete

www.melissasrandommusings.blogspot.com