Look at my shiny trophies!
Here goes... 21 things about myself
1. First and foremost, I am a Christ follower.
2. I have the best husband ever. No really, you make think your husband is, but it's okay to be wrong sometimes, hehe
3. My daughter is like a mini me, in looks, personality and her dry sense of humor. I love her!
4. I love playing with makeup, and have lately been getting really into Indie companies like
Shiro and Riche, and I'm expecting my first shipment from Madd Style Cosmetix and Moi Minerals very soon :)
5. I am terrified of clowns. No one should smile like that all the time...
6. My favorite color is purple, in any incarnation. Deep, pale, pinky or blueish, I love them all!
7. I lost my mom almost seven years ago, and some days it feels like it was just yesterday.
8. I love my brother and sister in law and can't wait to see them when I go on vacay :)
9. I really don't like cleaning, but am learning to fill the role of a stay at home mom.
10. I play World of Warcraft, probably more than I should. It has caused me to lose more than a few hours of sleep because I stay up too late *yawn*
11. I get to babysit one of the most adorable one year olds ever, Reagan. I love her like she was my own. Now that it's summer, I get to watch her big brother too, they are so cute together.
12. My favorite scripture is 1 Corinthians 1:18 "For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God"
13. I have a new found freedom in Christ and am free of task based relationships.
14. I drive a toaster. Well at least that's what I call it, it's really a Scion xB.
15. I'm a little worried about going on vacation and coming home to a dead garden. We have tomatoes, bell peppers, squash, zucchini, green beans and tons of herbs :/
16. The font keeps changing as I type this and it's getting on my nerves, grrr.
17. I love me some coupons. Grocery shopping will never be the same again!
18. I have three tattoos and can't wait to get more.
|Right inner wrist|
|Between shoulder blades|
19. I could eat Mexican food every day. No joke, I'm always up for some burritos :)
20. There are a lot of home improvements I would like to make, starting with painting the rest of my living room and redoing the guest bath.
21. I actually like doing these types of things and now the laundry has buzzed
Now on to tagging...
1. Thank the person who gave you the award(s) and link back to them on your blog.
2. Tell everyone 7 things about yourself (per award).
3. Tag more bloggers for the award(s).
4. Contact these bloggers to let them know they've been tagged.